Ran University Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran University Online

Ran University Online Community Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information about Game Download plzzzz...

Go down 
+4
abo0badr
bill
Admin
tranzvy23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tranzvy23

Information about Game Download plzzzz... Empty
PostSubject: Information about Game Download plzzzz...   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:50 pm

GM:

Plzz, spare some hints of how should we download the game??
(Download Guidelines)

I only want to be sure of the installation and avoid confusion during the registration coz i've experienced it in other servers.. Sad Sad

tnx,,, Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: GAME DOWNLOAD and REGISTRATION ISSUE   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:47 pm

How to register?
- October 21 - from 12 am - 12nn registration link @ university main site will be activated.

How to download client?
- October 21 - from 12am - 12nn download link @ university main site will be activated.

more info. about registration and download issue will be release next week..
Back to top Go down
http://ranuniversity.tripod.com
bill

PostSubject: cat w8   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 pm

cant w8 till october 21 What a Face
Back to top Go down
tranzvy23

PostSubject: Re: Information about Game Download plzzzz...   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:01 am

Weeeeeeeeee...... lol!

Thanks alot for the info Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abo0badr

abo0badr

PostSubject: Re: Information about Game Download plzzzz...   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:12 am

wooooottt its a long time before it will show ...but all we have to do is wait yahooo...can't wait to be from the first 20 persons ^_^

i hope the server will be lag free yahooo ^_^

more power guys bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
sheake

PostSubject: Re: Information about Game Download plzzzz...   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:
How to register?
- October 21 - from 12 am - 12nn registration link @ university main site will be activated.

How to download client?
- October 21 - from 12am - 12nn download link @ university main site will be activated.

more info. about registration and download issue will be release next week..

Goodevening Admin!
I just wanna know if i am right or wrong. Does it mean that the registration and dl of clients will only be activated until 12nn on October 21? Or we could still register and dl the clients the day after it will be activated.

Thanks and more power!
Back to top Go down
shielamae12

PostSubject: What?   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:03 pm

we cant w8 october21 wakekek
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/49593161
sheake

PostSubject: Re: Information about Game Download plzzzz...   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:31 pm

Hello everyone!
Wow...the time we've all been waiting for is fast approaching. Next week is already OCTOBER.
Hope i could dl the clients and register on time...I mean...the first day or hour the clients and registration will be activated.
Goodluck to all of us!
Back to top Go down
sciwerx

PostSubject: tnx GM   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:55 am

I am hoping you would give me a chance to get a post as in game moderator so that I can help in maintaining good relationships among players and promote good sportsmanship to all your ran online enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down
shielamae12

PostSubject: -=GM=- LexEchano   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Pwede Po Ba Akong Maging Game Moderator Kung pwede po eto po yung email add ko kimjader@yahoo.com lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shielamae12

PostSubject: Yes   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:13 am

isang araw na lang Ran University na wahehehehe YEPEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
mangben278

PostSubject: confused???   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:22 pm

hi guys!!! just wanna ask if the registration and client dl will be opened tonight at 12 mn or tommorow at 12 midnight? im confused?!? confused
Back to top Go down
abo0badr

abo0badr

PostSubject: Re: Information about Game Download plzzzz...   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:53 am

wtf!!!! i can't find the main page..!!! this is unfair i waited for almost 2months and then all my tym now is gone because when i go to the main page it can't display...tripod.com said, is this is ur page?? try to edit it bla bla bla...

why its like that Admin??? i did'nt dl the client and didn't register also..

do something Admin plssss.... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
shielamae12

PostSubject: ITS SO SHIT   Information about Game Download plzzzz... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:57 am

WHY IS THE SERVER DONT HAVE THERE DOWNLOAD AND REGISTRATION LINK WHY ADMIN?????? YOU SAID THAT DOWNLOAD AND REGISTRATION

IS OCTOBER 21 WHY??? LUMAMPAS NA ANG KALENDARYO BUGO KA!
Back to top Go down

Information about Game Download plzzzz...
Page 1 of 1