Ran University Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran University Online

Ran University Online Community Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are The Server is Online Now?

Go down 
+4
noymitch
Hilata
lemasagca
Dr`T
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr`T

Are The Server is Online Now? Empty
PostSubject: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:31 pm

Admin tell me if the server is Online now?
Back to top Go down
lemasagca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:32 am

Gud Day!

We will going to launch our first server on ctober or maybe earlier.. Just standby and keep on visiting our site.. Dont forget to vote Ran University Online Daily!!

THANKS!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr`T

PostSubject: okie   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:34 am

okie i'll wait for that announcement
Back to top Go down
lemasagca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:28 pm

Gud Day!!

ok thanks.. im sure ur one of the luckiest first 20 members who will get a free goodies items..

THANKS! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hilata

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:27 pm

count me in Admin bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
noymitch

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:26 pm

me too pls
Back to top Go down
sheake

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Hoping i will be included on the first batch registrants...i'm waiting for the server to get online.
Back to top Go down
abo0badr

abo0badr

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:52 pm

me too Admin hehehehe...i vivsit the site almost everyday but can't do anything else than wait for the announcement...
Back to top Go down
abo0badr

abo0badr

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:54 pm

i hope i will be from the first 20 registrant...huhuhu,,,need the price hehehe...

cuz we all the members who post here at this topic is already the firsts here in the site...i hope you will give us the prices ^_^
Back to top Go down
sheake

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,
October is fast approaching...so excited to play this server.
Hope this server won't lag too much...maybe...the GM's and ADMIN's really prepared well for the opening of the server.

Goodluck to all and more power!
Back to top Go down
dexpower

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:25 am

me too Admin , pliss ..i hope it bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
joiz12

PostSubject: sali   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:43 am

me too gm i want play your server..include me in your first 20 registrants..
if your needing GM im willing hehe..with no pay..tnx..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are The Server is Online Now?   Are The Server is Online Now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are The Server is Online Now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ran University Online :: Student's Corner-
Jump to: